– 423 Hectare, 1067 Acre Site of Endless Possibilities
– Located in the heart of the Lower Hunter Valley wine country, Australia’s oldest wine region.
– Blank canvas trophy land holding
– (R2) Low Density Residential zoning with additional permissible uses for Mixed Use development,
providing significant development upside plus various possibilities.
– DA Approved in perpetuity for:
– 1,364 residential dwellings;
– 85 tourist villas;
– A 150 room dual key hotel;
– 18-hole Graham Marsh designed international standard golf course and clubhouse
– Commercial, retail and education precincts;
– Commercial vineyard and an extensive network of open space.
324-325 Camp Road Allandale, 995
Lovedale Road Allandale is being offered for
sale by way of Expression of Interest. EOI’s
must be received by hand, no later than
5pm, Tuesday 13th September 2016
Interested parties are asked to register their interest prior to
arranging an inspection on the property.